- Now embraced by first responders in 9 of the 11 largest U.S. markets, for 24/7 access to Massey Plan info by incident commanders
- Essential information available even if power, connectivity or both are lost
- Provide building staff with easy to follow steps on what to do during a fire, gas leak, hazardous materials incident, terrorism, technical rescue, natural disaster or medical situation.
- 130+ action articles written by veteran first responders linked to relevant building information
- Quickly access key building data, utility shut-offs, floor plans, riser diagrams and more
- Inventory hazardous materials, and get reminders when they're due to expire
- Send Emergency Messages to building staff and tenants
- Show first responders vital building information
- Available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Keep critical information on building available 24/7 on smartphones and tablets
- Get detailed information on how to prepare for an impending event and how to recover from one once it has occurred
Please contact support if you have any technical issues with The Massey App™.