At a glance
The Massey Disaster Plan program provides fire officers with vital information that minimizes conjecture that could cause an uninformed and potentially dangerous decision.
Due to the diverse nature of building layouts and mechanical systems, a fire chief needs to know how a building and its systems will respond to the emergency at hand.
- Massey Disaster Plans protect the tallest, highest profile buildings in most cities throughout North America.
- The company was founded in 1986 by former fire officer Curtis S. D. Massey, and since that time Massey Disaster Plans have set the industry standard.
- Our plans address all types of emergencies: fires, gas leaks, hazardous materials incidents, terrorism, technical rescues and natural disasters.
- The Massey APP™, our revolutionary new mobile app, delivers a cutting edge solution for virtually any event:
- How to prepare, react and recover tips from top experts
- Instant links to vital PDFs
- Weather alerts and emergency messages
- Preventative maintenance documents/tracking reminders
- Hazardous materials tracking/expiration reminders
- Single resource for all emergencies